If you love food, cooking, people and international travel, are willing to work hard, then, being a Professional Chef is the right career choice for you!
To assist you in your choice, HTA School of Culinary Art has designed an informative and interactive 1-day workshop.
This workshop will cover the following:
• What it is like to work as a Chef
• The advantages and disadvantages
• The advantages and disadvantages of working in different types of establishments
• Chef brigading system
• The personal qualities that you will need to succeed
• Hidden ways of getting ahead in the industry
• The Qualification and Certification landscape
• Your chance to ask all the questions on your mind
On completion of the information session, all learners will have the opportunity to attend 3 hands on practical cookery sessions – covering pasta, sushi and baking, in 3 different professional training kitchens at HTA School of Culinary Art.
Booking is essential – spaces are limited
Please book your space for “So you want to be a Chef?”by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 285 0937 for more information.